Although you can increase the number of sockets in a room by converting single sockets to doubles, there may be times when you need an extra socket where none exist already. In this case, you’ll need to add a spur from a ring circuit. You can either run this from an existing socket, or from a junction box that’s connected into the cable run of a suitable ring circuit. The circuit must have RCD protection.
For your safety, electrical products must be installed in accordance with local Building Regulations. If in any doubt, or where required by the law, consult a competent person who is registered with an electrical self-certification scheme. Further information is available online or from your Local Authority. Never take risks with electrical safety. Woodlands electrician is here to help you to get the job done. Hassle free from the troublesome works.
- CEILING FAN REPAIR OR INSTALLATION
- Emergency Electrician Singapore
- HOUSE WIRING OR REWIRING
- LED LIGHTING REPAIR & INSTALLATION
- SOCKET REPLACEMENT AND INSTALLATION
- SWITCH REPAIR & INSTALLATION
- POWER FAILURE TRIP OUTAGE
- WATER HEATER INSTALLATION